Thursday, January 26, 2006

So I'm in England












I was thinking I'd only post a blog when I had interesting things to say,
but once again peer-pressure reared it's ugly head and forced me to post a new blog,
bad enough that it previously been responsible for coercing me into cutting my hair and making me pretend to like oasis.

Left Dublin really early Wed morning on a ryanair flight and I ended up sitting next to none other than Micheal O'Leary (owner, CEO.... Whatever)
Spent the whole trip reading the business section of the Irish Times so I'd have something clever to say if he talked to me ........................He didn't.



Okay so now I'm in Brighton,
Heading to London (Harpenden) on Saturday,
Start training on Monday.

I really like Brighton,
real alternative,hippy town, got the sea and all.
Hope you are all well,
appreciate the comments

later then

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By "Hippy" and "Alternative", surely you mean gay?

Enjoy the relative safety of Engerland before you head off to Gaza.

You should have punched O'Leary, Jesus would have...

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck luke on your travels, may God keep u safe on your journey and come back to us soon, love Gran

7:16 PM  
Blogger luke said...

has there ever been a vote on the cutest comment ever?

8:18 PM  
Blogger jodes da princess said...

your gran should have a blog!!!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stealing my copyright picture of the "inappropriate development" sign in Brighton, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA!

If you'd asked I would have given you the picture for free. Then you could use up your bandwidth instead of mine....

Happy travelling!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Luke, here's an idea. New York in September?

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home