Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hit the road Luke

So I'm gone....

Flew into London yesterday. It's so cold here!




I had my final class on thursday last,
was alot of fun, they brought a cake and lots of sweets and stuff.
A really cool bunch of guys.








It was sad to leave I guess,
I hope to return sooner rather than later.
It really has been an amazing time in my life,
I'm now more aware than ever, how big the world is and how little I know!

I have come to love Palestine and the people there,
the situation here is so unique, same time beautiful and tragic.
There are injustices that the world really should care about more than it does,
but, the occupation and humanitarian crises aside, Palestine is a beautiful and intriguing place.

So I guess the travel blog is at an end,
maybe I'll put up a bunch of pictures in the next week or so,
thanks for all y'alls prayers and comments.
They meant alot. Keep in touch.

Peace, Luke.



4 Comments:

Blogger Alex Couper said...

Shame its all over mate.
I've enjoyed readin your adventures.
still, brighton is pretty rough.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad you've left the place luke, im sure you'll be really missed, but its good to have you back!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke, glad your home safe and sound, hope to see you before you leave us again!
Love you, Gran

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Don't stop blogging yet!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home