Friday, April 25, 2008

Delhi Belly...
















I've been in Delhi for the past two and a bit weeks,
Delhi is the capital and it's in the North.
The train here took a handy 24hrs, but it was fun!

I was bed bound for a few days,
the dreaded "delhi belly",
the joy of being awake at 4 in the morning puking in a bucket while clinging to the toilet!
but I'm all well now
and have returned to my most very vibrant self!

I've had the chance to do lots of great stuff here,
play loads of cricket with street kids,
go to crazy weddings, being exposed to 43 degree heat!
I really was not designed for this weather!

Tomorrow it's off to Kashmir for 10 days,
where the climate will be alot cooler (on account of being in the himalayas!)
We're staying a houseboat of all places,
can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger johndryan said...

Well, at least your feet look at little cleaner over there...

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi luke,
great to read your blog. Really missin you. Looking forward to talking about your experiences and what is so different about indian culture
dad

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home